1940’s: Norbert Hintz, Sr. found Wald Oil Co. with its original location by Larson Company.
1955: Norbert Hintz, Jr. began working for his father and would eventually take over ownership.
1985: Mike Hintz began working at Waldo Oil Co. as a fuel delivery driver.
1996: The new and current facility was built at 827 W First St, Waldo, WI.
2011: A new warehouse addition was added to the Waldo Oil facility in order to provide greater storage for VP Racing Fuels along with other products.